EPSI is a leading manufacturer of Warm Isostatic Presses
Warm Isostatic Presses or WIPs are used to apply a combination of high pressure and moderate temperature (limited to 300°C).
- Custom design: all sizes are possible up to a diameter of more than 2 m.
- Pressures up to 400 MPa (58.000 PSI)
- Monolithic forged pressure vessel made out of one single vacuum degassed steel block.
- Complete proofing according to EN10204/3.2 and thorough inspection possibility.
- Special pressure vessel executions: inner pre-stressed liner
- Yoke-framed or threaded design
- Highest quality components and materials
- Controlled pressurization and depressurization avoiding stresses and cracks in pressed components
- Different filter solutions
- Highly automated solutions available
Freely programmable pressure curves:
- Adjustable setpoints
- Dwell times
- Fluid drain settings
- Direct internal heating
- In-between liner heating
- External heating
Dependent on parameters such as:
- Speed of desired heating and cooling rates
- Heating and cooling during (de) pressurization or in atmospheric condition
Different pressure mediums available:
- Water → Handling of steam is considered throughout the design
Contact us for a solution tailored to your needs.
The Plate Yoke-Framed Vessel Assembly is cost affect way to design an high-pressure vessel with high number of fatigue cycles. The Yoke Assembly is designed without any welding and is a rigid structure that withstands the full thrust of both end Closures during pressure cycling with minimal movement.
The threaded vessel design has two options for the top of the high-pressure vessel, either continuously threaded or breach threaded. Both options can be offered with blind bottom option depending on the high-pressure vessel parameters.